Monday, September 15, 2014

Where Will I Be?

I've been working on a series of interviews and so I haven't posted in a minute. But this is where I will be. 

SEPTEMBER 27:  I am hosting 100 Thousand Poets For Change, McAllen,TX-RGV Chapter.
The event will start at 4pm and is already lining up with a plethora of badasses! The focus will be the fight against depression and loneliness and suicide prevention. Helping heal and support.
link: https://www.facebook.com/events/323711884460264/

OCTOBER 3: I'll be reading with Natalia Trevino as she hurricanes through south Texas on her 2014 Texas Tour at Paragraphs on the Island bookstore at 7pm

OCTOBER 4: @ 10AM I'll be set up with my books for the Sin Fronteras Independent Book Festival at the Narciso Cultural Arts Center in San Benito, TX 
Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/540440212724377/

OCTOBER 4: @ 8pm I'll be hosting my monthly event of Pasta, Poetry & Vino - now on it's 3rd season at a location to be determined with featured poet: Natalia Trevino, author of "Lavando La Dirty Laundry"(

OCTOBER 11: I will be the MC for Katie Hoerth's book release party of, "Goddess Wears Cowboy Boots"@ Schneider's Gasthaus and Beergarden restaurant in McAllen, TX at 7pm
Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/379352852216813/

OCTOBER 27: King Kutz Barbershop Presents: Kutting Room Sessions at the King Kutz Barbershop in the heart of downtown San Benito on July 28, 2014 @ 7:30 p.m. The public is invited. For information, contact King Kutz or Edward A. Vidaurre.

NOVEMBER 5: Pasta, Poetry & Vino's November celebration at a location to be determined will feature Joe Jimenez, author of...  The Possibilities of Mud"(Korima Press 2014) and the 2012 recipient of the Alfredo Cisneros del Moral Poetry Prize.

NOVEMBER 15: EVERYONE is invited to my first book reading of Insomnia at RESISTENCIA BOOKSTORE in Austin @7pm
Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/918497804832047/

I will add more dates of events as they come up.

See you all soon!

-Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where To Catch Me In This Pandemic

  TLA Latino Caucus Presents: Velada Poética Virtual: Latinx Voices to Know Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month, TLA’s Latino Caucus Round T...